Connect

Saturday, March 31, 2018

My year long journey on Etsy + What I learned

So, I remember when I was a 18 I had just got married and had the brilliant idea of wanting to start a children's boutique and make a name for myself. All this inspiration from the idea of opening a children's boutique to even the name came from a very
special little girl in my life who I was obsessed with dressing fashionably and who's favorite color was PINK! If it was pink she wanted it. Which strangely that's how I am with anything blue. 
etsy.com/shop/jolieenrosewithkatie


Anyway, I recently added graphic tee's to my etsy shop...side note(I never opened that boutique. I waited until a year ago and started designing prints) and ever since I have my sales have been through the roof, I'm so excited to see that they are such a great hit, and oddly enough I only have a few I'm excited to see what happens when I upload more! 




Now that I have added graphic tee's to my etsy shop I realized THIS IS THE MOUNTAIN I HAD TO CLIMB. I ALMOST MADE IT! It took me a year of self doubt, giving up on my dreams, finding something else to do to make income online. It then took me another year to build up my etsy shop to what it is now, which is still small but I'm growing tremendously as the weeks go by. Now I'm officially in the clothing business 😋I'm super excited to see where I go next, I know that eventually I will have my own children's boutique it's just a matter of how much hard work I'm willing to put in.



All I can say is if you have a dream, chase it, find a way to make it work. You'll get there because no dream is too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment