Connect

Monday, March 26, 2018

Jolie En Rose With Katie - March Freebie


So I've been playing in photoshop since I was 17 and realized one day how much love I had for designing prints and images for home, office, whatever decor for any area of your house so I jumped all in on etsy and listed my creations for the wonderful world of other etsy freaks just like me to buy. See the link to my shop on the right hand side!!

I try to add at least 10 new items a month in my shop and keep content updated based on seasons, holidays, certain styles, etc. I think that custom work has to be some of my favorite to do, I just got to work with a FREAKING BAND! HELLLOOOO!!! I get to meet so many different people, build connections, and make relationships and I feel like that has to be one of the most rewarding things about running an etsy shop.

I also just started the launch of my graphic tee collection and everything is on sale until March 29! This I'm also very stoked about due to the fact that when I was younger all I wanted to do was open a boutique for childrens clothing and although I'm not fully there yet I've been able to come this far and I'm so excited to see where this will take me!


Subscribe on the right to get your free spring printable!

Thinking of opening your own etsy shop?
Use my referral code and get yourself 40 FREE listings!



Subscribe to get on our list and receive updates on posts + freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment